What Information do we collect?
- Private Information
- When you make use of BetSharper Services, you may provide (and/or we may collect) information about you or that can be used to identify you, including your name, e-mail address, address, mobile number and date of birth.
When you use BetSharper, we may send one or more Cookies to your accessing device.
- Automatically Collected Information
When you engage with BetSharper (through BetSharper.com, or open an email from BetSharper), we may automatically receive and record certain information from your accessing device.
How do we use this information?
Your information is important to ensure we deliver a personalized, relevant service to you, the BetSharper community. This includes the following (non-exhaustive) uses:
- We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usage trends and to improve the security of our platform.
- We may use information to personalize and customize site content.
When we disclose information: We may disclose your information in connection with the operation of our business. For example:
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect BetSharper from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BetSharper, our users, or others.
How do we keep your data secure?
We deploy modern security processes, technologies, and best practices to protect the integrity and security of your information. This, however, does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Visitors from outside the US.
Our services are hosted in the United States and therefore, on use of our platform, you will be transferring your information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing.
In the Event of Merger or Sale.
BetSharper reserves the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Last Updated 05/23/2018