1. Registration. To use the Services you must (i) be at least twenty one (21) years of age; (ii) comply with applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) have an account that is in good standing. Account registration requires you to give us unique identifying information, including but not limited to your email address and other contact information, and to create a unique username and password (“Registration Information”). Registering requires you to provide accurate data and agree not to impersonate anyone, misrepresent any affiliation with anyone else, use false information, or otherwise conceal your identity from BetSharper for any purpose.
2. Third Parties.
i. Advice from Third Parties. BetSharper content may also include guidance/advice from third parties and third party content from a commercial organization outside the BetSharper publisher. As a result of engaging with BetSharper, and regardless of the source, you agree that any such advice and content is provided for information, education, and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute an instruction to place a sports wager, or deposit cash in a legal (or otherwise) sportsbook. BetSharper is therefore not liable for any advice provided by third parties.
ii. Third Party Links: BetSharper will display links to third party websites and services as a convenience for members of the BetSharper community who wish to engage with sportbooks. BetSharper provides such links as a convenience and does not control or endorse these websites and services.
3. Causes of Account Suspension. Your account will become suspended in the event you breach any of the following conditions:
i. Create site content (or post comments) that could be deemed as defamatory, libelous, illegal or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, pornographic, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate. BetSharper reserves the right to either moderate comments to remove offending content or, for content which breaches this requirement/repeat behavior, to immediately suspend an account.
ii. Impact the performance of the platform through the use of technologies such as adware, spyware, viruses, screen scrapers or by conducting a Denial of Service attack.
4. Intellectual Property. BetSharper is protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. The ‘Contact Us’ feature must be used to request republishing permission prior to republishing content. You warrant that you have the legal right to use any content you post to BetSharper. If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us using the ‘Contact Us’ feature.
5. Indemnification. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of BetSharper, including associated services. Additionally, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BetSharper from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs), arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of BetSharper; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. BetSharper reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
6. Termination. If you violate these Terms, your right to use BetSharper will immediately be revoked. In addition, BetSharper in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account at any time, with or without notice to you.
7. Updates to Terms. BetSharper reserves the right at any time to modify/extend these Terms. Your continued use of BetSharper will be deemed acceptance of any modifications to the Terms.
8. Disclaimers of Warranties. The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. This includes the potential that BetSharper may not be fully operational 24 * 7 or that factual errors or inaccuracies may be present.
BetSharper specifically (but without limitation) disclaims that each BetSharper community member retains personal responsibility for all sports betting decisions made. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to BetSharper content.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will BetSharper be liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, direct, indirect, or punitive damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, whether or not BetSharper has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
10. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflict of law principles. Subject to Section 11, which provides that disputes are to be resolved through binding arbitration or small claims court, to the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and BetSharper agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
11. Dispute Resolution. In the first instance, you and BetSharper agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court and that disputes must be made on an individual basis (disputes and outcomes affect an individual user only). You acknowledge and agree that the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that individual party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users – no class actions are permitted.
Notwithstanding the above, you and BetSharper agree that no statement herein shall be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either party’s right to resort to other legal means following unsuccessful dispute arbitration.
Arbitration Process: A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written (certified) Notice of Dispute. The Notice of Dispute should be addressed to: BetSharper, 73 Alpine Bay Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89148 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must describe the nature and basis of the claim and the specific relief sought. If you and BetSharper do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or BetSharper may commence an arbitration proceeding.
ii. Severability. In the event that any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
Last Updated 05/23/2018